ProMelt Electric Snow Melting Systems
Now you can enjoy the beauty of winter while an electric snow melting system handles the ice and snow on your walkway and driveway. ProMelt electric snow melting mats are easily installed below outside surfaces.
- Mats eliminate the need to secure every row of cable
- Fastest installation option for rectangular shaped areas
- Embed in concrete, asphalt or sand for snow melting or patio heating
- Choice of voltages, mat widths, and 38 or 50 Watt per square foot capacity
ProMelt Cables provide a flexible option for melting snow and ice on curves, stairs, and free-form areas. They are easily installed for use with concrete, pavers, asphalt, or tile.
- Attach to rebar or rewire with cable ties for new concrete or secure to existing concrete with CableStrap
- For use with concrete, pavers, asphalt or tile
- Cable is spaced at 3" OC for 50 watts/ft2 and output or 4" OC for 38 watts/ft2
- Select from 120, 208, 240, or 277 VAC cables
ProMelt controls and sensors ensure the system operates as soon as snow is detected, keeping entries, sidewalks and other spaces free from snow and ice.
- Options for fully automatic operation or automatic start with timed melting
- In-slab or aerial sensors
- Control options from 30 to 200 amps per unit
- All-in-one control for smaller systems
- 24 VAC control with connection to ContactorPro for larger systems
ContactorPro Panels simplify wiring for electric snow melting systems.
- Panels energize ProMelt Mats or Cable when the connected Snow Melting Control detects snow
- Built-in transformer supplies power for control
- Choose from 50, 100 or 200 Amp panels